Legacy Auction & Realty is a full-service auction and real estate group specializing in the conversion of assets to cash. As national award-winning auction marketers, we offer you a clear and simple cleanout–to–closing path to achieving your goals.
Our sellers come from across America and our buyers come from across the globe. To date, winning bidders in 50 states, Washington D.C., and 16 countries on 6 continents have enjoyed buying at our auctions.
- Expert asset disposition services to give you peace of mind, a clean space, and cash in your pocket
- Strategic marketing plans attract real buyers for your assets
- Online auctions and cataloging to place your assets in front of buyers, no matter where they are located
A Legacy auction is a live, globally webcast, expertly crafted marketing event for your valuables. We use a variety of tools to attract ready, willing, and able buyers for your real estate or personal property. That’s why Legacy Auction & Realty is such a clear choice.
Our Service Specialties:
- Auction Services – selling assets for any individual or entity to buyers regionally or worldwide
- REALTORS® – we work in both traditional and auction methods and offer listing techniques for real estate sellers before, after, or in place of an auction event
- Personal Property Appraisers – expert appraisals for any type of personal property for any reason such as gifts, divorce, insurance or inheritance
- Federal Firearms Dealer – antique, military, and modern hand guns and long guns
Product knowledge, experience, and targeted audience marketing are essential for a successful auction. Buyers and sellers, brokers and agents, bankers and attorneys, all choose us for our friendliness, competence, professionalism, and commitment. We’d like to be your partner of choice, too.
Our Product Specialties:
- Real estate – any type of commercial, residential, or land realty
- Asset recovery and business liquidation
- Estate services and settlement
- Self storage facility lien sales
- Municipal and institutional assets
- Collectible and modern firearms, holsters
- Heavy equipment, industrial machinery
- Collector cars and vehicles
- Military collectibles, war memorabilia
- Knives, swords, bayonets, daggers
- Americana, folk art, primitives, fine art
- Gold, silver, U.S. coins, jewelry
- Quality antiques, vintage and tin toys
- Much more
We invite you to a free consultation to determine which sales method is right for your situation, assets, and goals. We combine online advertising, advanced search functionality, plus direct mail, print, and other media in the mix that’s right for your auction. Whether you are considering sending one item, a collection, or an entire contents plus real estate to auction, please contact us today and we will be happy to discuss your needs.