Saturday, April 24, 10 AM
Bring a chair.
Delicious refreshments are available.
Corner of Dove Ln. and Fish Hill Rd., Tannersville, PA
Additional parking courtesy of nearby St. Paul Church, with shuttle service.
Outstanding lifetime collection, featuring:
- a first-class antique Griswold and Wagner cast iron cookware selection,
- antique cutlery and cleavers,
- early kitchen tools (many signed),
- military memorabilia incl. Nazi,
- Sterling and Coin Silver
- utensils, many primitive and unusual hand tools,
- 1816 grain painted trunk,
- beautiful early fish and game plates,
- salesman's sample case of WWII "Sweetheart" pins,
- mid-century modern "Directional" 4 door cabinet,
- stone axes and other Native American items,
- Sterling and Gold jewelry,
- hand-crocheted bedspreads,
- unique camp meeting folding organ,
- Native American & other baskets,
- Hudson Bay woolens,
- pocket and hunting knives,
- period Orientalia,
- free-form walnut dining room trestle table,
- M/F matching "Wearable Art" Alaskan Parky coats,
- hand-forged 51" fireplace cauldron crane,
- 1900 diver's manual air pump,
- old coins (Indian Heads, Lincolns, etc.),
- area postcards incl. early baseball team scene with Town Band,
- branding iron,
- $5.00 Gold U.S. Eagle coin,
- stoneware crocks,
- antique maple butcher's shop block,
- prim. double-lidded candle box,
- 1830s Deluxe Eagle Head U.S. Cavalry Saber with brass & leather scabbard,
- CI butcher kettle with lifter,
- pre-1840s footed hanging griddle for hearth,
- Stanley-Bailey No. 5 plane (near mint),
- Ferdinand Strauss Corp. No. 112 "Timber King" truck (ca. 1927),
- "C" roll-top desk,
- pristine cobalt decorated Fulper "Neversink" whiskey jug
- much more
BOX LOTS of household/decorative items (records, books, pictures & prints, etc.) and so much more not listed.
Doors open at 8:30 AM for inspection and registration.
Auction begins at 10 AM.
No early birds, please.
Payment by MC, VISA, Cash, or PA Personal Check with photo ID. No out-of-state checks unless known to the Auctioneer or by pre-arrangement.
Buyer's Premium of 13%, less 3% for cash or check.
No PA sales tax.
Any items that cannot be removed from the site on Saturday may be picked up Sunday afternoon or Monday afternoon BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, call Jack 570-839-9464.
Federal Firearms Licensed Dealer
Personal Property Appraisers